CRS chooses products which meet fair labor certification guidelines (items identified with certification).
- WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production)
- QCA (Quality Certification Alliance)
- FLA (Fair Labor Association)
All branded merchandise are custom ordered (NO inventory of branded merchandise held at HQ). Contact GlobalProcurement@crs.org with questions.
- Merchandise items are ordered through Global Procurement via the Purchasing Requisition Form on MyCRS. The lowest item quantity listed is the MINIMUM quantity that may be ordered. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Standard default branding consists of CRS logo as represented in item photographs. Specify special branding needs in item description field of requistion (including partner logos or CRS icon and monogram only). Contact GlobalProcurement@crs.org with merchandise questions.
- Print items are ordered through the MarCom Project Portal using the Image Center Print Request. Minimum quantities, price and delivery times will be quoted at time of request. Contact ImageCenter@crs.org with print questions.
A variety of one-pagers and posters for the office or events which are available on paper, self-adhesive or mounted on board. Printed by the MarCom Production Image Center located at HQ.
Turnaround time and minimum quantity will be quoted at time of order.
Contact ImageCenter@crs.org with print questions.View Full Catalog >>